HTML Form List Menu Css3Menu.com

 

Rescue Hook Ladder & Bucket Company No. 1 was organized on November 25th, 1879, making Truck Co. the oldest fire company in Lynbrook, as well as one of the oldest existing fire companies on Long Island. 

Their original 1884 firehouse, owned by the firefighters &  which was in continuous use from until a tragic fire on April 22nd, 2005,  boasted a bell tower actually used for alerting the volunteers in the late 19th and early 20th century.  The original bell now is at the Fire Memorial on Sunrise  Hwy.

The firehouse has been rebuilt in a design reminiscent of the original structure.

 

Click here to view the news story about the dedication of the new firehouse and new 428

Click here for the story about the April 22nd, 2005 fire and visit Truck Co.'s History Page

 

 


Truck Company Officers

2014-2015

Chief - Michael Anderson
1st Assistant Chief - James McDermott

Captain- Joseph Gunn
1st Lieutenant- Scott Bien
2nd Lieutenant- Phil Tkacz
Secretary - Dan Neri
Treasurer - Len LLewellyn Sr.
Sgt. At Arms - John Crowley Sr.

Wardens
Bill Donald, John Woodard

Trustees
Robert Gilmartin
Jim McDermott


To view a photo history of Rescue Hook, Ladder & Bucket Co. No. 1, click here


 

Memorial Day, 2013 - Dan Neri Photo

 

Rescue Hook, Ladder and Bucket Co. No. 1 utilizes two ladder trucks, a 100' Seagrave ladder truck and a 93' Spartan/ LTI Tower Ladder, as well as a Spartan Mobile Air Recovery Vehicle.

 

The Newest Edition to the Truck Co. Fleet - 2009 Seagrave 100' Arial Truck

 

© Copyright 2015 -  Lynbrook Fire Department, All rights reserved.