HTML Form List Menu Css3Menu.com

 

Lynbrook Hose Co. No. 1 was organized March 13, 1908, having served the Village of Lynbrook for well over 100 years.  Their first quarters were in the Dolbeer Barn on Noble St. The company was formed by 13 men.

 

Their first piece of fire apparatus was a  “high, four-wheeled jumper” hose wagon purchased from Alert Engine Co. of the Rockville Centre Fire Department.

 

Please visit the Hose Co. History Page to read more about Hose Co. No. 1

 

 

Hose Co. quarters are owned and maintained by their membership>

 

 


Hose Company Honors One Of Their Own - October 29th, 2006


 

Hose Company Officers  2017-2018

3rd Asst. Chief Michael Brooks

 

Captain - Michael Isler

1st Lt - John Venza, Jr.

2nd Lt- Anthony Christiano

Secretary- Anthony Labarca

Financial Secretary-  Charles Volante

Treasurer- A.J. Drummond

 

Wardens

Michael Gunning

John Venza Sr.

Trustees

Raymond Burke

James Eisenhauer

John Obanhein

 


© Copyright 2016 -  Lynbrook Fire Department, All rights reserved. Revised: 25 Apr 2017 12:47:35 -0400